Access to the Forums
- Only those who have registered as users or members on the WGI website will have access to discussion forums.
- When you log in, your welcome page will contain links to the forums but you will also find these in the Members menu item.
- To get to know the discussion forums, a good first step is to browse the material that is already there.
Structure of the Forums
- The discussion area is divided into “categories”, one for each membership level. So, for example, there is a “REGISTERED USERS” category. When you log in, your welcome screen provides easy links to your categories.
- Each category has a number of “forums” each of which is intended for a specific interest area within Choice Theory psychology. So, for example, there is a forum in the Registered Users’ category called “Reality Therapy”.
- Clicking on the forum title brings you to the “topics” within that forum and to a space where you can create a brand new topic if you wish.
- Clicking on a topic title brings you to a listing of messages (referred to as “posts” or “replies”) to that topic and there is space for you to reply to each post if you wish.
- When you create a new topic or a new reply to an existing topic there is an option at the foot of the screen to “notify me of follow-up replies by email”. Tick this and you will be informed of any further comments added to the topic.
- For some membership groups there is also an option to upload an attachment that is relevant to a topic or reply.