Welcome to this discussion area!! This is the place to ask questions, seek ideas and advice, tease out complex aspects of Choice Theory.
These discussion areas are only open to registered users of this website.
FOR THE MOMENT THIS IS UNDER TEST!
ANYTHING YOU CONTRIBUTE WILL PROBABLY BE ERASED BEFORE THE FINAL VERSION IS LAUNCHED!
For the moment, the focus here is on STRUCTURE!!!!!
NOT CONTENT; NOT SPELLING; NOT GRAMMAR!
Getting familiar with the Discussion Forum
- The discussion area is divided into different categories according to the level of membership you have.
- Each category has a number of divisions (forums) representing interest areas.
- Within each forum you may find topics and you may be able to add topics.
- For any given topic you have an option to reply to it.
- For several minutes after you contribute to a forum, you will have the option to EDIT it.
- You may also tick a box at the bottom if you wish to receive notification of replies to a given topic.
|Topic||Any ideas for dealing with reluctant clients?|
|Reply||Yes, I normally explain that they can choose to stay or go and, if they like, I will outline what I do.|
The views presented in these discussions are not necessarily supported by WGI.
We would appreciate it if you would report any abuse of these discussions to WGI.